Estimated Arrival: Between Aug 21 and Aug 25. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping on Orders Over $49.
The DigiMash is one of the most affordable options in all-grain electric brewing. Includes 35L DigiBoil, false bottom, malt pipe with bottom screen, wire support, and malt pipe handle.
The recirculation pump kit allows for constant recirculation during the mash, leading to better conversion and clarity. The pump can also be used for transferring wort to your fermenter.
This model runs off 220V power and has dual heating elements (1900w and 500w) that can be controlled independently. Includes 304 stainless steel 1/2" ball valve with 13mm barb (approx. 1/2").
- 304 stainless steel construction
- 9-gallon total capacity
- Digital temperature control
- 220V / 15A power
- NEMA 6-30R plug (5 ft. cord)
- Stamped-in volume markers (gallons & liters)
- Temperature reads in °F or °C
- With elements turned off, hold both +/- buttons to switch between °F or °C
- Recommended max. grain bill - 18 lbs
- Recommended min. grain bill - 8 lbs
- External Dimensions: 29" H x 15" W (including handles)
- Internal Dimensions: 19.5" H x 11.75" W
Mash Upgrade Includes:
- False bottom
- Malt pipe
- Wire support
- Malt pipe handle
- Malt pipe bottom screen
Recirculation Pump Kit Includes:
- High temp magnetic drive pump
- Recirculation arm with male camlock
- Female camlock with barb fitting
- 1/2" FPT x 1/2" barb fitting
- 1/2" MPT x 5/8" barb fitting
- 1/2" ball valve
- 5 ft. length of silicone tubing
- 4 x hose clamps
- Plumber's tape
- DigiMash Instructions
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
- Order Shipment:
- If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within 1-3 business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within 48 hours of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
- To initiate a return, you will need your order number and email address that was used to place your order. To ensure a smooth refund process, please make sure of the following before requesting a return
- • The item should be in its original box or original packaging.
- • The item should not have been assembled, installed, or used.
- • The product should be returned with all its parts and manuals.
- • Restocking fees are typically not applied, however, in some cases a restocking fee not to exceed 30% will be withheld from your returned merchandise total. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- For more detailed information go to our Shipping & Return Policy page.